Re: [Usability] FYI: UsabilityGuidelines handbill

Without looking at it it's not so easy to see what the problem really is.
Has anybody looked at the MaxClients and
MaxSpareServers Directives in the apache config?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#maxclients
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#maxspareservers

Plus, in the apache sources or somewhere in /usr/share/doc/apache you should
find an example apache config for
systems under heavy load.

Just some hints without knowing what has been tried already and without
really lot of expertise with performance tuning in such situations...

Henning