Re: [Banshee-List] Re: Testers Wanted for Music Applet 0.9.0

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 09:38:50AM +0200, Nil Gradisnik wrote:
> Ok, here is the report.
>
> Yes the Banshee is running. :)
>
> Music Applet was successfully compiled with DBUS and it says "Banshee
> support is enabled" at the end of configure.
>
> When I run Music Applet from terminal there's no output, no messages.
>
> Anything else I can do to debug this ?

I meant run *Banshee* from the terminal, not the applet.

(If you want to look at the applet's debug output anyway, remove the
applet from the panel, start it from a terminal, and then re-add it to
the panel.)

> And one other thing... in Add to panel dialog Music Applet doesn't
> have icon. I configured it with --prefix=/usr on FedoraCore5.

Yes, that's a known problem, caused by the fact that I can't draw. :-)
Contributions for an icon and about box image are welcome, though please
send those to me off-list.