[Banshee-List] "make run"

This is just a small request/suggestion on the build process so take it or leave it. One thing I like about building monodevelop is the inclusion of "make run" that simply (and obviously) lets you follow a successful make with program execution without having to do a full install. I find myself removing the Ubuntu Banshee packages and ultimately reinstalling them pretty regularly to try out what's the latest in CVS. I'm also very aware that I can alter the installation location when I run configure (well, autogen.sh) so take this request lightly, as it only makes sense to... but I really like that ability in monodevelop to run in place as a quick check, if nothing else, to see what's new.

Thanks,
Matt