[Banshee-List] CPU usage

I'd like to report banshee CPU usage when playing mp3s.

On my laptop: Pentium M 1.73, 512Mb DDR2 ram,...
I get around 4-5% of CPU usage when banshee is in playback. I compiled
banshee from CVS, disabled daap and helix, using mono 1.1.3.2 and
gstreamer 0.8.11

Then I tested banshee on developmental gstreamer 0.10 backend,
compiled and tested CPU usage again. It was around 13-15%. Now I think
that's alot, way too much. I know gstreamer backend is developmental,
but I just want to report that.
Is this normal ? I really like the gstreamer 0.10 because it's much
more responsive and fast than 0.8.

So now banshee is using 4% of my cpu power. Is there any way to lower
that ? Like disabling something more in configure ?