Re: [Banshee-List] DBus error

There is either a bug in dbus-sharp exposed by the "latest" mono (1.1.12
and later, I think), or it's a bug in mono itself that showed up in the
latest mono. Either way, a session bus is always returned as null, hence
the warning. I've got a hacked patch to dbus-sharp, but the issue is not
in Banshee so it is not under my immediate control.

Here's the patch, if you want to try. Apply in mono/ under the dbus
source tarball or checkout. This is against 0.5, but should work for 0.6
as well.

http://abock.org/~aaron/Connection.cs-mono-1.1.13-compat.diff

Again, it's a hack, but it does work.

--Aaron