Re: [Banshee-List] Browser + normalization ... please take a look

Hi Oscar,

I will test this today. Thanks so much for your investigative work.
Hopefully all of it can be merged quickly once it's complete.

I have one request though:

I was going to merge the genre support into 0.10.6 last night, but the
original patches you sent for just genre support were a bit messy. The
first version was not unified, and the unified version was only the
glade changes, and nothing could patch cleanly against 0.10.6.

If you could generate a good unified diff for the genre support only (no
browser, no crazy performance work... just UI support in the track
editor and the track view), I will merge that ASAP.

To get a good patch, just do the following from the top of the checkout,
assuming your only changes on the checkout were applicable to this
patch:

cvs diff -u > banshee-genre-support.diff

This patch would be much appreciated. Thanks for your work and patience!

Cheers,
Aaron