Re: [Banshee-List] iPod on Fedora 5 not working with Banshee

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 09:54 -0500, James Willcox wrote:

> Have you synced the iPod with the latest iTunes?  If so, there's your
> problem.

While I don't quite remember either way, it is possible that I played
with the iPod under Windows a little bit in the not too distant past.

Ah well, it's working now and I'll upgrade to the stable libs and
banshee as soon as the new versions are released.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/