Re: [Banshee-List] Plugin in the works: Alarm Clock

Bertrand,

Glad to hear you've been working on this as well :)

Could you maybe post the code here on banshee-list? It can't be too big...just post
the main .cs file that you're using.

I'll focus on getting the sleep timer to work, and if you want to post your code, we can wrap them together into a single plugin. I left Aaron a message and he can
probably get us SVN access here soon.

As for adding a UI element, I'm sure it's possible thru a plugin...look at what minimode has done thru a plugin - totally reshaped the UI. We'll keep this one in
mind :)

Great work!  From the sound of it, you've already got the basics of a plugin
ready...good work!  If you're ever around irc, bug me (trick).

Thanks for the suggestions everyone...i'm tired of my sleep timer'd bash scripts, I'm sure we'll have this plugin put together in no time :) If anyone has any more feature
requests for this plugin, do post them!

Cheers

Patrick

--