Re: [Banshee-List] Problem installing gstreamer0.8-plugins-multiverse

Is the multiverse repository enabled in your sources.list file? If not, you'll want to enable it along with universe. Do enable multiverse just add it to the end of the lines that contain universe.

Then use synaptic to search for gstreamer0.8. You'll find TONS of packages. Just install most or all of them.

Matt