Re: [Banshee-List] libipoddevice artwork patch

Okay, I've merged this patch, looks great. I have only tested it with a
"regular" photo iPod. Will test with at least the Nano later today. I
agree, until we get more test data, these general specs are acceptable.

Will commit momentarily. Also, I thought a previous version of this
patch added corresponding output to the debug function (--list). Would
you please add that and send as a separate patch, based on updated CVS
(which will include this patch)?

Thanks!

--Aaron