[Banshee-List] Banshee composer/autor support

Hello!
I like a lot banshee!
It works nicely, but it has a small drawback: It doesn't support
autor/composer tags. There is an "artist" field, but not a composer one.
I always use that field because I hear a lot of classical music and for
one composer (aka Bach, Beethoven,..) I have different artists playing
their pieces. Also when I use my iPod I like to access to the music of
the composer using the composer tag... not the artist one! (I don't
remember the player/artist/orchestra of every piece and every composer)

I think that it would be a nice feature (in fact, iTunes support that).

Thanks,

Santi.