Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast support

I have set up a subversion repository for work that can go on outside
the main tree/Gnome CVS:

svn://svn.banshee-project.org/trunk

If anyone has a sub-project and needs a place to put it, let me know. As
for podcasting specifically, I hope to touch base with Fredrik next
week, if he's available.

On a side note: now committed is pretty extensive plugin support. The
main thing lacking is a way to provide pluggable sources/views, which
won't be supported until I open up the new branch.

For now I have written up some rough plugin documentation for
developers:

http://banshee-project.org/Developers/Plugins

Also the `banshee-sample-plugin' module in the new [aforementioned]
Banshee SVN is a good starting point, but like I said, no source/view
plugging. To build this module, you need the latest Banshee from HEAD.

Cheers,
Aaron