Re: Documentation patch for review

> The second uses a
> more appropriate icon for Message->Toggle flag->Answered.

On 02/18/2005 02:29:04 AM, Albrecht Dre? wrote:
Thanks! A completely new (themable) icon concept is in cvs since a while,
which includes this icon (with a different id, though). It would be great
if you could have a look at the cvs version to see whether the new icons
are clear (clearer, at least ;-) or not.

It looks consistent to me. And I like the cleaner look. Nice work -- especially the signing icons.

Also, I forgot to mention that these patches were targetted at the stable branch, although the doc and date patches should be applied to HEAD as well. Stable branches persist for some time in distributions, so I thought it would be worthwhile to have the docs catch up there. I didn't include any UI changes for HEAD since the devel branch will be a moving target for awhile, I would think.