Re: mark as read

On 11/22/2004 05:03:55 PM, dave wrote:
Greetings!

On a related topic: Mailbox => Select All actually selects only the visible messages, because that's what GtkTreeSelection offers. The tooltip says "Select all messages in current mailbox", and we could make it do that, if we automatically expanded all rows before selecting-all. The question is, would that conflict with anyone's current usage? That is, does anyone rely on the current behavior of selecting only visible messages?