Re: ANNOUNCE: development balsa-2.1.1 released

On 2004.03.02 01:34, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 03/01/2004 06:57:11 PM, J.A. Magallon wrote:
> [ snip ]
> > A couple issues:
> > - Hide messages/Deleted does not work for me. THe deleted
> > messages stay there...
>
> What I've noticed is: messages that were deleted when you select
> Hide/Deleted go away, but messages you delete later don't--and if
> you then unselect Hide/Deleted, the ones that were hidden come
> back, and the ones you deleted later are duplicated!  (In the
> display, not in the mailstore ;-)
>
> Maybe the view should be updated when flags change...

One probably wants to update the index in case \deleted flag flip not
on eg. NEW - otherwise new messages would disappear as soon as you open
them.

Other option is to hide deleted messages on "D"- move to trash but not
on "toggle-deleted". Does it sound like a solution?

Pawel