Re: HEAD (and probably 2.1.9x) and french localization

On 07/07/2004 06:25:20 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I have remarked that the French localization is well outdated.
I've done for my own usage an acceptable one.

What it the best way to have it in the balsa tree ?

I would be preferred if you talked to the French translation team - see the header of the fr.po file. We could also commit the updated translation but it is NOT the preferred way. I think I should inform the gnome i18n team about the approaching release.

Pawel