Line breaks in address headers

Hi,

I noticed a problem with copy+paste of addresses. Occasionally, a line
break gets copied, too, and things get really messy in the new mail's
To/CC input field.

I've attached a screenshot of an example. The text field contains 3
bogus addresses (one per line) that have been copied to the To-field.
Apparently, Balsa already has enough magic built in to merging these 3
lines into one. However, there are still special characters in the To-
string. Until the last one has been deleted, the To-field is vertically
aligned at the center, not at the bottom. (Hmm...not sure if that
description was clear, but you can easily see for yourself what I meant
on the pic.)

Would it be possible to invoke some more magic and remove all these
line break remnants upon paste? The way it's now, it's rather hard to
remove them manually because the text is so difficult to read.

Best regards,

Andreas

balsa.png