Re: colour of the headers box

On 2004.01.05 15:47, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> Can the appropriate level be picked up from the theme?

Hum, what would be appropriate ? the default background colour ?

> BTW--since the spiffy message rendering went into cvs, I'm seeing a
> possibly related display glitch: when Balsa is exposed with no message
> displayed, the usual solid gray preview pane has black borders on the right
> hand side and the bottom.  Also, if I have a message displayed with
> scrollbars and switch to a new mailbox with no message displayed, the
> scrollbars are still shown, though insensitive.  I believe that the black
> borders are also where the scrollbars were previously shown.

ah! I saw that too but since i was playing with gtkhtml3 i wasn't exactly
sure were it came from.
Also, the pretty headers don't show on encapsulated messages.

--
Carlos Morgado - http://chbm.net/  gpgkey: 0x1FC57F0A
FP: 0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A