dissappearing letters in sentbox

Hi,

I noticed quite strange behaviour of Balsa today. Yesterday I sent 2 mails for
2 different recipients. These mails were replies and Balsa marked the mails
(ones I replied) as replied. Yet today when I checked they were not shown in
sent letters mailbox. Figuring that maybe the mails didn't get sent I sent to
the same recipients letters asking if they got the mails. And then both sent
mails (yesterdays and todays) appeared in sent letters mailbox. Any ideas why
this happened? It's not a big deal, but a bit scary if you send some important
mail. I use Balsa 2.0.16 from Debian Sid.

Mpiktas

PGP signature