A few user questions

Hi list,
This being my first post to the list, I'd like to say that I find Balsa to be a really nice program; thanks to the devs! Specifically, the message navigation from within the message window is something I've missed since converting from Outlook and Windows; even Evolution lacked that great usability feature.

Anyway, what would a first post be without some questions? (Apologies in advance if these are duplicated elsewhere.)

1. Is it possible to customise/choose which columns show up in the main window? For example, I don't really care to have the size or message number columns shown.

2. Is it possible to have no text on the toolbars? The tooltips provide enough description, and it'd be a handy space-saver not to have the text on.

3. Is it possible to nest folders? Specifically, I have a "Mailing Lists" folder inside of which I'd like to have Balsa, Xfce, etc.

4. Is it possible to have the delete key as a keybinding? I'd rather use it to move messages to trash, while it seems that D does that and the delete key simply deletes them. (That seems rather unintuitive; where do these deleted messages go?)

5. I have a folder with 700+ messages therein and it always takes a long time (3 seconds or so) to load, while mouse-wheel-scrolling through the list of messages is similarly laggy. Is there anything I can do about this?

6. Lastly, is it possible to customise the icons for Balsa? I would be interested in making an icon theme for the buttons to match my GTK/ Gnome icon theme, but I don't know which icon names to make etc. Is there documentation for this?

OK, those are enough for now. Any help on any of these would be much appreciated.

Thanks again to the devs!

Kind regards,
Andrew Conkling