cvs HEAD: balsa truncates a looong to field

Hi,

I was subscribed to a mailing list (gug). The process to unsubscribe is to send a mail then answer to a confirmation one.

The return address was very long:
gug-uc.1092147928.hhgjfinhcfdekfepnknp-jean- luc coulon=wanadoo fr sunsite dk

It has been truncated by balsa and I received a delivery failure from wanadoo: the leading "k" has been dropped.

I suspect it is balsa because I was able to reply to the same message using mutt.

Is there some kind of limitation in the mail address field?
---
Regards
		 -Jean-Luc