Re: Balsa Italian translation

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:59:05, Mattia Belletti wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm an Italian student of CS in Bologna; I would like to contribute to the
> translation of Balsa in Italian, since it seems to me that, up to now, it
> is only partial.
> What should I do? I know something about the GNU gettext, but anyway, it
> would be useful, if I can do something, that someone points me out some
> documents about the standard and good ways of translating a program ;-D.

Currently the Italian translation is atributed to
"Last-Translator: Marco Pozzato <marco_pozzato@linuxfan.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Italian <it@li.org>\n"

I think the right way to to go about this is contacting it@li.org and say "i
want to help" :)

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/
0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A