balsa-HEAD messes with From strings

Hi...

I am using the latest CVS balsa, and it does strange things when
it finds 'From' strings in message bodies.

I had a couple mails in my inbox that had phrases like 'From Portugal,'
starting a line. Balsa thought they were mails with strange senders,
showed three mails without sender and hanged after some seconds
(perhaps at the first attempt to receive mail...)

Just to warn...

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon@able.es>      \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf.able.es                         \           It's better when it's free