Re: Quoting Problem

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 11:34:34PM -0400, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

> I must be missing something: you set `Wrap Outgoing Text' at 72
> characters and Balsa wraps at 72 characters and quotes the text--
> where's the problem?

I think Christian is asking for something like Emacs's (M-x
fill-paragraph) command which rejustifies every word in a paragraph to
fill up all blank spaces until the column wrap margin is reached.

So:
A.
aardvark aardvarks Aaron aback abaft abalone abalones abandon
abandoned abandoner
abandoning abandonment abandonments abandons abase abased abasement

becomes

B.
aardvark aardvarks Aaron aback abaft abalone abalones abandon
abandoned abandoner abandoning abandonment abandonments abandons abase
abased abasement

after a fill-paragraph. By the way, why on Earth is Wrap body in the
editor bound to Ctrl-z when this shortcut is universally accepted
elsewhere (eg GNOME & Win32) as "Undo"?

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

* Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau         Computer Science & Student Rep, UNSW *
*   # apt-get into it            Debian GNU/Linux Package Maintainer *
*    <netsnipe(+)debianplanet.org\0>   <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>    *
* 1024D/2E8B68BD: 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *

PGP signature