Two POP3 servers HOWTO

Hi

I just installed Balsa 2.0.8 on my RH8. I'm really just learning how to
use it, and i needed it to do the following: I want to fetch mail from
two pop3 servers (ok, both already are configured on settings->mail
servers) but I need Balsa  to put the emails in two different mailboxes
(ie MailboxA should store  emails from server A and MailboxB should
store emails from server B).

Is there any way to do this?

Besides that, it would be good if, after reading an email, Balsa could
automatically move it to another folder (ie AlreadyReadMessages, or
something).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Bruno Castro