Re: IMAP-problems

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:12:16, Darko Obradovic wrote:

> I don't know what the correct behaviour is according to the RFCs, but,
> forgive me I'm mentioning Sylpheed all the time, it's the only alternative I

don't know about sylpheed in corner cases, but I tend to use Evolution
as a 2nd opinion. Doesn't mean I the output of evo at face value though ;)

>   The special name INBOX is included in the output from LIST, if
>   INBOX is supported by this server for this user and if the
>   uppercase string "INBOX" matches the interpreted reference and
>   mailbox name arguments with wildcards as described above.  The
>   criteria for omitting INBOX is whether SELECT INBOX will return
>   failure; it is not relevant whether the user's real INBOX resides
>   on this or some other server.
> <<<<<

"you may or may not have an INBOX. if you do, it may or may not be the real
INBOX. the IMAP server will decide if you will see an INBOX".
as usuall, imap rfcs are cristal clear ;)