Re: Some bugs for balsa 2.0.2CVS

Hi,

> is your inbox imap ?

no it is not

> humm, do you have remember open mailboxes checked ? also, do you
> have mailbox tabs enabled ? if not enable them (view->mailbox tabs)
> so that you can check what mailboxes are actually open

Remember open mailboxes is checked and all of my mailboxes are open.
Now what exactly does open mean in Balsa? To me it sounds "Selected and
highlighted", but if you mean that the message headers have been
fetched, the term should be cached or something similar. In any case -
it's Trash for me every startup :)

> are those message html ? this might be gtkhtml crashes and not balsa
> itself. if you're into experimenting build a version without gtkhtml
> and
> have a look at the parts on those messages

I will try this, but are you suggesting that balsa will always crash
along with gtkhtml?

The best,