Filters

Is there anyway to auto-apply the filters in the Inbox mailbox, I'm
getting tired of doing right click edit/apply filters apply...

I posted something like this in old versions, and someone (sorry I
don't remember), tellme that it'll be fixed in the next release... but
in that time I din't update cause I needed the gpg support, now that I
update to 1.4.1 I can't find any auto-apply filters option :-(

--
--Paco

"Open Source, Open Mind"
"Slackware, sending kiddies to /dev/null, since 1993"