Re: Proposal for a new Preferences window

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 05:45:11PM +0100, Steffen Klemer wrote:
> I searched through the web, read many documents and scratched my mind...
>
> You can find it at http://private.addcom.de/moh/balsa_prefs.html

 Moving and Deleting (or "modiefying" or so)

  - Commit changes immediately

are you refering to delete messages imediatly ? it's diferent from commit
changes.

  - Perhaps: Hide deleted msgs

  - Empty trash on exit

there's a new timed-auto-commit feature on HEAD that should be upported
to 2 any time now and introduces depencies with hide deleted.

I agree debug could be a command option

I don't agree on burring stuff on the config file, at worst create
an Advanced tab. And some are not too complicated :)

i'll have a better look at it later :)

How do you hack?

[ Very carefully. ]
				--Phrack48