Re: content-disposition attach / inline

On 2002.02.20 18:55:47 +0000 Albrecht Dre? wrote:

> IMHO, a *real* file (not only text; think e.g. of application/pdf) may
> always have the "attachment; filename=..." disposition type, opposed to
> messages (message/rfc822) which sould always be inline. If I remember
> correctly, this is requested by the rfc, but I moved recently and did not
> yet find all docs again. Hmmm....

i don't get the idea message/rfc822 should always be inline from rfc2183.
i get the idea inline/attach should be user controlled as it's meant to
influence the way the message is presented.

i believe the best thing to do here is disable it till UI is written for
it, and that's what i plan to do if noone comes up with a good plan

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds