Re: QUESTION, NEW ICONS

Great job Ali!!!
I think your icons are much better than current ones...

One question: some time ago you sent a screenshot (i've
attached it to this message) of balsa displaying icons on
the status column like evolution does, there was an icon
for read messages, one for unread, and so on...

the mail's subject was: "clist look change :)"
What happened to that patch, have you dropped it?
I think it was very nice too...

Cheers,

   Riccardo.

--