Re: Balsa isnt working. How can I trouble shoot

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 03:05:39PM +0000, Brian Stafford wrote:

> Doesn't anyone ever read Balsa's README?
No. READMEs are never read. So this is just an other
"manual not read error". ;-)
This is the problem with "point&click" interfaces. You don't _need_
to read the manual to use it. Without a need, it will not be read.
Without reading you are surprised why it does not work the way
you expect.

> No, absolutely not.  The reason for this has been discussed before on the
> list.
OK. => EOT

> Of course if one understood the distinction between submission and
> relay and why they need to be distinguished, one would not make this
> suggestion.
Not everyone can be an expert in mail delivery systems and protocols.
I know that I have a deficit in this area of knowledge. So sorry, this
difference is not obvious for me.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen