Patches and CVS accounts (was Re: Patches)

On 2001.07.15 03:06 M . Thielker wrote:
>  there is a question I'd like to ask:
> While I have made numerous patches in those past few days, none of them
> have made it into CVS. I get the impression that all the patches I make
that
> change the UI aren't even considered for inclusion.

Your impression is wrong, at least from my point of view. However,
commiting a patch to the CVS respository takes more than executing two
commands. (I should stress I am speaking for myself only). I tend to look
closer at every non-trivial patch to make sure it will not turn out to be a
problem in the future. Getting four versions of same patch within 24h gives
me a hint that the patch is not obvious or incomplete. As an example, I got
following patches: