Re: MH -> mbox

Thanks...I found the script about 15 minutes (and a beer) after I sent the
message to the list....sorry about that - got too impatient. I figured out
the same method when I did the conversions....everything works great...

BTW, to all the balsa hackers....great job - things have definitely
progressed since the last I used balsa.....

Dave Euser
dave_euser@yahoo.com