Re: BUG: Major problem, data loss

Hi,

On 2001.08.22 23:16 John Merryweather Cooper wrote:
> My thoughts are:
>
> 1) find where the buffer over-run (if I'm right) is and quash it; other,
> very bad things can happen if such a situation is allowed (such as
> compromise scenarios);

A good first step would be to determine which module would give the error
message "Junk after literal", which appeared in a Balsa error dialog. That
would probably point to the failed function call. There will most likely be
code that displays the error message and exits the current function (Send in
this case), where the message should either be saved, or the compose window
be kept open for the user to save it.

Melanie