Re: [RFC] : Filters <-> Mailboxes association

Hi,

On 2001.08.20 17:25 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> that sounds utterly nasty. i suppose IS won't let you setup procmail on
> the
> imap server like they should ?

As I have already mentioned some time ago, it is my goal to run Balsa as the
email client on a system that has _no_ local mailboxes whatsoever.
Everything, including the inbox, sentbox, draftbox and trash should be on an
imap server.
This already works for all but the inbox.
So, I'm of course interested in having everything implemented in such a way
that it can be used on any type of mailbox.

Melanie