Re: dnd of message changes mailbox

On 2001.08.18 22:54:38 +0200 christophe barbe wrote:
> I believe that it's impossible to do this with a 'from scratch' system. You
> need at least to manually keep current a list of dependencies. So if you
> update a library, you recompiled all programs that use it. This is what
> Packaging systems are for and the debian one is a must.

no :) i usually run my ./dognome script over night and the day after i am
presented with a new fresh compiled gnome :) from scratch but i dont run
this one often only after 10 libraries are changed or new version, well
to say whenever i feel it needs to. but i am often up to the art with gnome

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de