Re: Just need a little help...please.

On 2001.08.12 06:37:12 +0200 alexandream@ieg.com.br wrote:
> Hello dudes this is my first post to the Balsa Mail List... and... I just came
> here 'cos I've heard a lot about Balsa and would like to use it... but when
> I try to compile it I get a weird error.. (I'm not the "experienced user" kind
> of guy...) and... I know this is not the better place to ask for help... but
> I already went to IRC channels 'bout linux... tried to e-mail the authors...
> and got no response... since I'm wanting very bad to have balsa installed in
> my linux box I came here asking for help...

case 1:
-------
get an editor and do this...
if you have a 'configure' file in balsa's source dir
then edit this one... search for '-Werror' and remove
this. leave the '"' sign on the end. just remove the
'-Werror' nothing else. then configure and make again

case 2:
-------
if you use CVS of balsa then remove the same thing out
of 'configure.in' then autogen.sh and make.

if you get the same things with other source packs too
then usually its the same issue just remove the -Werror
thingy.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de