Re: WISH: An attachment reminder - Good idea!

> Otherwise, the idea of 'remind me of attaching' is a bit silly when you
> already have an 'attach' button.

As Jonas said, it's frequently the case that the file you want to attach
does not yet exist when you begin the letter. Virtually all my attachments
are tarballs, and i go make them after writing the message.

Now, i'm generally able to remember the attachments, but it would be nice to
pawn the task of remembering off to my computer so my brain would have one
less thing to juggle.

"Why not just tar them up -before- writing the message?" The answer is
subtle, and it's difficult to explain in a way that doesn't make me sound
like a spaz, but suffice to say that i would use the Attachment Reminder all
the time. Once i start using Balsa, that is. :)

Basically, when i start writing a message, my brain is in message-writing
mode, not file-hunting mode.