sorting mail

hi,
ive just started using balsa and i must say its very good. one question, and one request:
id like the mail from my multiple accounts to arrive in different mailboxes, instead of all showing up in the inbox.
can i do this using balsa alone, or do i have to do something else. i was thinking i could have all my mailboxes forward mail to my local computer, and use procmail to sort them into different mailboxes. this would work, right? but is there a simpler way, within balsa itself?
request: since i have multiple accounts, i also need to often use different "from" fields. this works, but if im too lazy to type, and i click on the little icon to the right of the from field which opens up the addressbook, i get a list of all my contacts. it would be, imho, nifty if when clicking on From's icon, id get a list of only my designated "from" email addresses, and To's icon would then list "all" addresses.

thanks,
fred