search & display message sizes

I've been using balsa for a couple of weeks so far, and am very impressed.
Thanks to the development team for your efforts.

There are two features that I miss from other mailers I have used.  What I
most want is the ability to search through the text content of messages in
a mailbox for a string (i.e. FIND within a mailbox, hopefully done case
insensitively).  From a perusal of libmutt, I don't think that is in the
library, so adding it may take a lot of work.

The other feature I'd like to see is the message size displayed in the
mailbox index.  While not as important to me, this one should not be too
difficult to do.  I may try this one myself.

					-Mark