Commits and releases

Hi,

I have commited the language selection (replacing the charset
selection) implementing all the feedback I got (thanks!) except
multibyte charset conversion, which I don't have experience with. The
keyboard navigation has been simplified and balsa is supposed to
compile now with gnome-print-0.22.

I guess we can release 0.10-pre1 on Monday (I would rather use the
0-prefix, does anybody have strong feelings about it?) and keep
closing 0.8.x bugs and fixing 0.9.x ones.

Feedback is welcome,

Pawel
--
-----