balsa internationalization

Hello,

I attach the patch that hopefully solves the internationalization issue
completely. It uses setting languages and fontsets.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, it needs to be tested for:
a. spell checking
b. languages other than English, Polish and Swedish (I have tested these
and seem to be ok). Multibyte charsets are particularly interesting.
c. values in balsa-message.c:charset2font and sendmsg-window.c:locales need
to be inspected and verified.

Beacuse I am unable to test this patch thoroughly, I am not going to commit
this patch to the repository unless I get positive opinion of other
developers and people who actually use other languages. I believe however
that this patch implements the correct approach to the problem.

I am looking forward to the feedback,

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202

internationalization.diff.gz