Re: Balsa freezes on exit

On Sep 17 2000 04:31 Timothy Alan Chandler wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:11:55 Pawel Salek wrote:
>
> > > I just updated from CVS and now balsa
> > > freezes when exited.
> >
> > I guess we all had it. double free()
> > bug. This has just been fixed.
>
> Has that fix been committed yet?
>
> If so, it still hangs here, even more so now.  Any of the following
> will lock balsa up here:
>
> 1. Open a mailbox containing messages then 'File->Exit'.
>
> 2. Open a mailbox containing messages, delete one, then
>    'Mailbox->Empty Trash'.
>
> 3. Open a mailbox containing messages then 'Mailbox->Close'.

I can't repeat any of these here, Balsa works properly in all cases. The latest
fix is in CVS for sure, you can always check the latest changelog at:

http://cvs.gnome.org

If you are unsure in the future.

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                     The universe is made of stories, not
 guentherm@asme.org                   of atoms.