Re: Address book feature request + small bug

Sounds like a nice idea...

I think what needs to be done (I mentioned this before) is to sub class
GtkEntry and create GtkCompletingEntry, which given a GCompletion will do
all the groovy stuff.

I think it'll have to wait for the next dev cycle though...
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.