POP mail filtering code

Hi,

I have just finished POP mail filtering code (I think it may come in
1.0.1 (stable) or 1.1.0 (dev) versions, depending on experience of other
users; I could even send the patch right now, if anyone is eager to have
a look at it immediately). The filtering is implemented by passing
incoming mail to procmail. It means that almost arbitrarily complex
filtering should be possible.

My question is: does anybody know of a decent GUI interface to procmailrc
configuration files? I think it would be useful to distribute such a tool
with balsa..

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202