Re: Balsa web site at http://www.balsa.net/download.html

Um,

Why would it be important to have a date presentation on a website be in compliance with an ISO standard?  I like it using the dots myself.  Its different thus showing the page author has some creativity and we should allow him/her to express themselves appropiatly.  If for some reason you cannot read the date then that is a different issue.  Also coming from the states the date is backwards but I'm not going to worry about that.  The author of the site is not from the states so he/she can do whatever they want with it  When in Rome......  I vote for leaving it as is an allowing the webmaster some creative freedoms.