Re: Not updating preview pane after delete...

On 2000-11-29 15:47:32 +0100 David W . Jablonski wrote:
> 	Also I'm not sure if it is in the BugList but how do I get
> around the problem with having multiple IMAP boxes open?  When Balsa
initially
> starts it opens all my IMAP boxes and displays the messages but after a
> period of inactivity the non-active IMAP boxes close and I get an error
> trying to display them.  The only IMAP box that works is the one that
> is currently selected.  I have checking messages enabled every 2
minutes,
> but I'm guessing it is only checking the current IMAP box and not all
of
> them? Thanks for all the hard work....

Checking mailboxes keep the IMAP connection on, but doesn't stop balsa
from closing not accessed mailboxes. Balsa doesn't check now closed
mailboxes (but hopefully will do it)

If you use CVS, go to Preferences/Misc and un-check "Automatically close
mailbox" option.
(or set AutoCloseMailbox=true in [Globals] section of ~/.gnome/balsa).

About checking closed IMAP mailboxes, the options I see are:

a. ignore them
b. open IMAP connection and check them
c. check them if the IMAP connection is open.
d. allow method selection in preferences :-)

Well, this question is rather rethoric...

/Pawel