ICE error ?

	Hi all !

	I'm experiencing weird things with my 1.0 pre5 Balsa : usually, it works properly, but, occasionnally (one time out of 5, maybe), it doesn't start : when I type "balsa", nothing happens for a while, then a window appears asking me if I want to suppress a program that cannot be normally removed ... and then, nothing more : balsa (the processes) sit there waiting for something, no windon appears, and all I can do is kill everything and restart.

	During one of those missed sessions, I got an error message : _IceTransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111

	It might be a serious clue, because one of my friends, who is experiencing the same kind of trouble, strace'd the balsa, and it got stuck after trying (and failing) to open file (more accurately, Unix-domain socket) /tmp/.ICE-unix/42

	Anyone ever noticed anything similar ? Is one of my packages out of date ?

--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away