I'm back

Wow... 3500 km, three air ports, two airlines, and way too many suitcases later,
I'm finally settled on the west coast. I'm terribly sorry about my absence, but
this real life stuff just had to take precedence for awhile. Now I can finally
get back to helping out with Balsa. For the moment I've managed to work
rudimentary session-management into balsa, one more step to being a good Gnome
app.

MBG

--
  Matthew Guenther                     Who does not trust enough will not
  mguenthe@netcom.ca                   be trusted.